What is the purpose of this Website?
I created this site to share experiences and knowledge. I want to share my passion and allow you to learn as I have been able to through many other IT security blogs. I am mainly interested in offensive security, so you will find mainly offensive content.
Who am I ?
As the site suggests, “_ACKNAK_”. I’m a last year student at ENSIBS in Cybersecurity. This apprenticeship allows me to be a Pentester :) However, the content available will not be linked to activities conducted at my employer’s office.
I am part of the Apéri’Kube team, a group of friends who share the same passion. We mainly participate in CTFs, but you can of course meet us at security conferences.
On October 6, 2018, I obtained the OSCP, a recognized offensive security certification. It also encouraged me to create content to share what I was able to learn, personally, but also and mainly through the precious content of other members of the infosec community.
Learning is endless.
- Aperi’Kube | aperikube.fr | Team Website.
- Areizen | areizen.fr | The Kraft Point.. Pentester <3
- Creased | bmoine.fr | Less taking something with a grain of salt, but genius sysadmin!
- DrStache | XSS Addict, it’s our Brute-Logic ! Pentester <3
- ENOENT | bitsdeep.com | The machine, specialized in Crypto and Reverse/Pwn.
- Haax | haax.fr | The guy I stole the template-from had already stolen his template, thanks :D Pentester <3
- Iptior | Wawan and his strange Mexican girls :D Crypto/Forensics :)
- Laluka | thinkloveshare.com | The stolen template thief! Thank you :D Pentester <3
- Maki | maki.bzh | He used to be a pentester, a decent guy, now he’s doing after-sales service :/ Forensics :D
- Tomtombinary | tomtombinary.xyz | Pwn/Reverse, some nights he overrides EBP and nothing goes right..
- Zeecka | zeecka.fr | aperisolve.fr | Author of Aperi’Solve, Steganography lover, he faints every time I show him my code :D
The content on this Website is for educational purposes ONLY. Any reproduction of the methods and techniques presented should only be done in isolated, controlled and/or dedicated environments on which you have the necessary authorisations to carry out such actions.